Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Friday, August 9, 2013

Life as I know it....

Yes, I have taken much time away from the internet. This thing called the real world is interfering,lol.  I met a man.  He is 37.  I am in love.  The can't sleep, eat without you kind of love. I wasn't looking at all for a man. We met at a friends house and it just happened.  He made me break all of my rules.  He is in a bad marriage.  I have Joe.  I have been seeing D for 3 months now. He is at my house almost every night of the week.  This is the first man I have met in years that I actually want to please and make happy.  Me!!! Who would have thought?  I met him and within a week got my own apartment and am job hunting.  I tell him it's like a switch that had been off in my brain for so many years suddenly clicked on.  I lost 20 lbs just because sex is great exercise.  I want to wake up everyday.  This wasn't supposed to happen to me.  I am so glad it did though.  So now you know why I haven't been writing. Too many emotions going on that I couldn't put into words.  I guess I am embarking on a new phase in my life.  I have no idea where it is going to lead me, but it sure is fun trying to figure it out.

6 comments:

  1. Take it slow and don't invest everything within you all at once darlin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me WM, my walls are very much up and heart is guarded. I can spout mushy gushy feelings on here, but making an attempt at playing it cool. xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but he good to me and I am good to him. I miss him when he is not here we both understand tha he has a rough time trying to break away from his current situtaion, but the ture the of the matter we make each othe happy for much as we can an it just sex.

      Delete
    2. I do believe my married friend just drunkenly tried to comment on my blog...sigh...men..

      Delete