Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beautiful Berwyn

I know, I know.  Been very bad about updating my blog.  The real world does take over at times.  Joe and I are at our favorite bagel shop enjoying breakfast.  He turned 76 yesterday.  I got him a new watch and and a nice set of cuff-links.  (plus a lovely birthday cake).  I have slowed the wheels on my love affair, as with anything else, something that feels that good can be abused just like drugs or food.  This is my new chapter in life..  I am focusing on me, myself and I.  I am loving living alone for the first time in my adult life.  I LOVE IT!  It is the strangest feeling after always being a wife and mother since I was 18 to finally open the door to my home and it's just me...I don't have to buy food based on what other's want to eat.  I finally have control of the remote.  Little things...walking around in my t-shirt and panties.  All the things you take for granted.  I know I'm finally done with room-mates etc.  I thrive being alone.  Yes, it was scary at first, but now I wouldn't want it any other way.  So yes, I am still alive and doing well.  This is brief but I am hopefully going to be more diligent about posting and reading all of your blogs.  Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. A blog post mentioning panties and T shirts is not complete without pictures to verify the new found freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WM- Only you ( and probably most men) would want the visual to go with the written. It's the way you testosterone wired folks are hard-wired!!!

    ReplyDelete