Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Moments




What a beautiful night!  Silent and peaceful. Just the way I like it.  Just me, my Mountain Dew and a burning Newport.  Perfect. The windows in my bedroom are open and the ceiling fan is whirring.  This is happiness to me.  The phone is not ringing, no one is asking me for anything and my blood pressure is nice and low. I wonder if other people crave solitude?  Walking around your house in your panties with a spoon inside a pint of ice-cream is happiness these days.  That's how bad the insanity of daily life is these days.  Just my opinion.  I think many others share my view-point about peace on the home-front. I remember the days when the kids were young and I had to come home from work, pick them up from babysitters and make dinner etc etc.  I don't miss a single day of that.  Maybe that is the difference between being 47 vs 27? I don't know. I just know at this moment right now I wouldn't trade this feeling of peace for anything. Moments.  My life is made up of these small moments that make all the other bullshit worthwhile. Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment