Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Life is a book...a fairy tale maybe?



Things have been hectic as of late.  I have been on a decorating binge.  I'm liking my new style choices for my bedroom. They are more mature and tasteful. Still a little whimsical. That's ok.  Anything I don't wear or use gets thrown out.  I have a horrible time throwing things away.  There is a story behind every object.  It's turning out to be quite the project.  Than on the weekends I am with Joe and my dog and clean "our" other house.  I don't have to be at Joe's til Monday.  He is a man who lives amid paper chaos yet can find anything.  Go figure.,,,

Do you ever wake up and simply feel blessed?  That life is good?  I do and this is one of those days.  Amid all the global chaos and bullshit that spews from our politicians mouths, I know that my loved ones and I are ok.  That is what gives me that peaceful feeling.  My kids are far from perfect but I know if I passed away tomorrow they can stand on their own two feet and survive.  I don't mean that in a morbid sense.  Every parent out there knows what I mean.  You give birth and raise your child/children. It's not an easy road, but us parents are tough and we have eternal hope and faith in our kids.  We all want the best for our kids. Huge roadblocks like divorce, addiction etc come crashing into our lives without warning,  Yet, the most magical thing happens.  Our kids grow up in spite of the roadblocks.  They seem ok in spite of our perceived damage that we have inflicted.  I believe in fairy tales and happy endings,  I have to. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I wake up every day and fail to think if it is going to be a good or bad day, only that I woke up breathing ergo it will be another day of clay to shape and form as I will it to be for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WM- Well I hope that today the clay feels perfect in your hands as you shape and form it. :)

    ReplyDelete