Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Thursday, March 28, 2013

No internet for a few...

I have been busy with Joe and the dog and life.  Joe, Rocco and I stayed at a motel this past week and their "free wi-fi" sucked.  Grrrrrr!  We did have a nice, relaxing time in spite of the internet being shit.  I was amazed at how well behaved a 7 month old Rottie, who now weighs 102lbs, was in a small motel room. The love I have for this dog is a powerful feeling.  So many humans should take lessons from our canine friends.  Unconditional love baby!!  Priceless.

I don't know if anyone figured out that my previous post is about one of my children.  It's not getting any better.  Every time there is a knock on the door, I feel I should grab my wallet. This man/child is not on drugs.  He lives in the mind-set of "why spend mine when I can spend yours".  Today I have decided that it ends.  I can't afford it.  Throw the guilt my way.  I have paid my dues.  I do not want to sit here and cry after a visit because of the emotional toll the drama takes.  He tells me to stop spewing rhetoric. Really?  This coming from someone's bottom  I used to wipe? I love him unconditionally, but just like a dog, when I get hurt I might bite, or even worse, lock the purse strings. That's where I am at today.

I am 46 years old/young (take your pick).  Time to make a new game/life plan.  I have been writing a bunch of things down on a legal pad of possibilities. There are always possibilities.  That is why I wake up each day.  Choices.  We all have them.  It's about making the right ones.  In my past I have always operated mostly on emotions. I am going to try logic this time. Yup...something new.

When I totaled my Honda Accord I have a scar on my left hand/wrist.  It is a cross.  I am not a fruit-loop, but I was in the shower the other day and when I rinsed the soap off of my arm I saw it. I have been trying to think what it means. I have a few ideas, but that is what I see when I look at my arm. I am uploading a pic.  Do you see what I see?  Peace!

Oh and here is another one just for good measure- Rocco at the motel.
Oh yeah, this is the one corner in my room that really makes me happy.  It is right next to my desk.  I light the candles and for a few moments my world is right.

Still trying to finish (clean) up other areas in my bedroom.  Now you have a little peek into my world.

4 comments:

  1. All I will say is when the kid is a mooch until you cut him off then he will continue to mooch. I am willing to bet that if you had kept records of every dollar you gave him it would be in the thousands.

    *shrug* My style is to keep records and to force repayment. No excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is where I am now at. I think deep down he feels that I have a "friend" who is very generous to me and that he should reap the benefits also. He knows where the braces on his teeth came from and many other items. It is not Joe's job to support my adult son. My generosity is pretty much over with. I like your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a Buddha to me. . . Just kidding, I have not a clue.
    I am happy that you are taking care of Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goatman- Buddah, a cross..it just seems like a spiritual marking. I am happy for the most part to take care of Joe. The pay is great and I try to spread my sunshine his way. Not an easy job, but a fulfilling one...xoxo

    ReplyDelete