Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Library

Spending the weekend at Joe's.  We just finished dinner and are now at the public library.  He keeps putting off getting internet at his home.  I think he just enjoys coming here since he is unemployed and this gives him the structure of "going to work".  I stopped bugging him a month ago to get home internet because at 75, well, when he says we will see about it, that means no, or it's at the very lowest of his priorities.

He is sitting at a computer next to me plugging away at the old job search.  So I thought I would use this time to pop in with a post.  Ahhh...now the librarian is giving the "we are closing in 5 minutes" alert.  I am spoiled.  If I want to wake up in the middle of the night and blog something I like knowing that I am able to.  Okay, getting dirty looks from the librarian.  Enjoy your weekend everyone.  Be kind.  Peace!

2 comments:

  1. What the librarian wants the PC for herself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WM- I think you might be right dear. Joe lives in a very affluent part of town. Most people are very nice. However there are some very snotty types. This particular librarian is one of them..

    ReplyDelete