Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Up all night...

My days and nights are starting to reverse.  It takes me a bit of time to adjust to coming home from Joe's house to mine.  Usually a full day.  I am now wide awake, when I usually would be rising at 5am. I HATE this pattern.  Joe is going to the doctor on Thursday morning.  I do believe he has walking pneumonia.  No I am not a doctor, I had it and was in the hospital for two weeks with it.  He is coughing so bad now that his ribs are hurting.  That is exactly how I felt when I got hospitalized. Plus he is 75.  Much scarier when it comes to getting sick in general.

I took Rocco to the  breeder.  I miss the dog like crazy.  I do however, feel better after talking to the man.  I saw pics of him with the dog and his brother, mother and father.  He is with his original canine family.  They have a few potential homes lined up for him.  Joe can't take care of himself, let alone a dog. I know in my heart I made the right choice.

This post is going to be brief as I am going to try to eat something light, take a xanax and go to bed.  I want to get back to normal hours. I feel much better seeing the sun set, than watching it rise and I fall asleep.  This world is a crazy place.  I just try to stay internally sane.  Peace

1 comment:

  1. The key to internally sane is not worrying about time of day but knowing you are where you are when your are there because that is where you are supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete