Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Monday, March 24, 2014

What to do??

I am undergoing some major issues in my life.  Seems that Joe's family who have expressed no interest in him for the last 30 or so years, especially the last 4 that I have been seeing him.  Than they found out that he had, um, money, quite a bit.  Now they are very interested in his life.  He hates that. They hate me even more.  The only one that will even be civil and have a conversation with me is his son Joe Jr.  He seems to be the spokesperson for the children.  Joe is not a man that anyone would know had a dime to his name based on his appearance or habits.  That is exactly why he has saved and now has a "few" dollars to his name.  Home paid for etc.  Lives in the area known as the "Mainline"...(meaning everything cost more simply due to the zipcode).  Joe doesn't do fake small talk or polite chit chat.  He wants to be left the fuck alone.  He told me that he has never loved a woman the way he loves me and, that he loves me more than he ever loved his first wife.  That blew me away.  He feels that his kids are just waiting for him to die so they can claim what they feel is theirs.  I don't want this huge-oversized house.  This belongs to them.  I don't want to be in his will.  He has treated me better than any human being on the face of the earth and has been there when no-one else has.  I told him if he lost everything he has I will be there for him and work two jobs if necessary to take care of him.  I know he would do it for me. I just wish everyone would stop treating me like Anna Nicole Smith....seriously!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment