Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lost in cyberspace!!

Finally, I can blog again.  I just decided to start all over rather than keep fighting with google about passwords.  I go into a writing form of withdrawal when I can't post.  It keeps my head clear and it's wonderful to have a place to vent.

I positioned my desk in front of my bedroom window which I am liking a lot. I have a view of all the homes and snow and trees.  Birds are actually coming to my roof to eat.  (Throwing bread out is quite enticing to the birdies).

I hope everyone is well and getting through the daily grind. I want to finish setting this up, sidebar, quotes, etc. 

I do have a case of the cold weather blues. Just did my nails and watching Super Soul Sunday- Oprah.  Nate Berkus is on there and it is actually interesting.  I am going to finish fixing up my bedroom.  Things to hang, and stuff to throw away.  I love and miss you all very much,

I'm baaaccckkkkk....Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment