Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Monday, February 18, 2013

The world keeps spinning round




I went for a drive last night.  The weather is frigid out.  I love sitting in my car and just listening to the radio or one of my fave cd's.  My sense of motivation in this weather is rather low.  Would love to just burrow under the covers and hide but that would be too easy. The world is moving ahead and I don't want to miss out on anything.  Great food to taste.  Nice people to meet.  Wonderful words I have yet to read.  You get the picture.  I don't want to waste my time lying in bed while I am still active and quite able to move around.  There will be a time maybe when I won't be able to move about and will want to kick myself for not taking advantage of life and all it's offerings.  I am now able to discern whether certain offerings are shit and no good for me, or whether they are potential beautiful moments in the making.  That is one of the benefits of being over 40.  Many people don't get that radar in their youth because they feel invincible.  Most of us are just happy to wake up and not deal with any drama at this point in our lives.  That sums me up right now.  Time to get moving. The day is already late for me and there is quite a bit to do.  Be safe and be gentle!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment