Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The "Other" Honda

This is the car that is replacing the totaled Honda.  It rides nice and again, no car payments.  I did go to a car dealership and just scouted out new (used) cars.  Boy do those sales people try hard to get you to buy.  It's almost tiring listening to them preach how they would put their wife or daughter in a certain vehicle.  I am happy with my little white Honda Civic.  The car is paid for.  I have no car payments and I am tickled with that fact.  This car gets great gas mileage.  All these people who drive huge SUV's amaze me.  I don't know how people can afford to put gas in these big vehicles.  It feels great to put $30 in my tank and watch that gauge move all the way up.  Little things like that make me happy as hell.  I'm scared to go wash this car, ( my son did detail it for me before he brought it up) as the day I washed the Accord is when I totaled it.  Ah phooey....when it needs a washing I am not going to believe in all that superstitious  crap.  Time to put some junk in the attic....Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment