Clarity In Muddy Waters

Clarity In Muddy Waters
I am just a tiny speck in our beautiful mass

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sniffles and coughing

This cold, crazy weather finally has gotten the best of me.  I awoke this morning with  coughing, sneezing etc.  You know the feeling.  I Am Sick feeling.  I am going to load up on vitamin C and cold medicine.  Clean my room.  If motivation keeps coming, I shall make a jaunt to the Laundromat. Our dryer is not working and the landlord seems in no hurry to fix it.  To me it is just as easy to go to the Laundromat and knock it all out at once.  So I am waiting for this Dayquil to kick in and try to get as much done as I can. I hope all is well with everyone. Make each day count, even when you don't fee like it.  Peace!.

3 comments:

  1. Lori, Is that you? I love your new car! Thanks for your comment on my blog and leading me over here. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make as much or as little just don't let time roll over you. Be Well Honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette- Yes, love it is. Got tired of trying to retrieve passwords etc. I am liking the car as well. Just thankful to have wheels, I am not picky. Stay well!

    WM- I like your reply. I am a witness to seeing many people who time has rolled over and they didn't even know it. Seems to create bitterness. Not something I aspire to...ugh..Behave!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete